Fall Haul

 One of my favorite things about Fall is all the fashion that comes with it! I feel like my wardrobe for this time of year is so much better than any other season😂 I recently visited my sister and brother-in-law and finally had someone take pics for me! Majority of these pieces came from Francesa's. Right now their website is 50% off with $10 clearance! I had never shopped at Francesa's before because they've always been pricy, but I decided to browse during a previous sale and fell in love! 

This first outfit is my absolute favorite!

I think the pinky rust color is perfect for Fall! This blouse had such pretty detailing that I love. I paired it with my favorite pair of American Eagle jeans which happen to be on sale right now. Add your fave pair of booties and you're ready to go!

I love a vest as a transitional piece. It's so easy to throw on and can complete any outfit. This olive green one is super lightweight which is perfect for the days where you want to dress like fall but it still feels like summer! For this outfit, I wore a thin sweater from Old Navy, along with my AE jeans and Old Navy booties.

Can you tell I like olive green haha! This is another great transitional piece that can be worn throughout winter, too; just throw a cardigan on over it and your ready for the cold. I'm a sucker for details on blouses and this one is no exception! 

Told ya I liked vests! I actually saw this one at Cato recently and knew I had to have it. It is more of a flannel material, but still not too heavy. It's also a perfect piece to wear when cheering on the Vols!


I love accessories! They can take a boring outfit and change it into something great. It's also a great way to let your personality show! (a few of my friends love to say I wear ugly earrings😒😂) The gold ones on the left are from Francesca's. They've got a really pretty hammered look that goes with any outfit! The leather ones on the right are from Jane. I have them 3 colors and wear them constantly!

Shopping is one of my favorite things, especially when I find a good sale! Retail therapy is the best, right?!

I'm really going to try to write more on here, whether it's a short devotion, a recipe, or even just a clothing haul. I love writing and sharing with you all! 

Lots of love, 
Nat






Comments