Pure Happiness

 Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving this week? I feel like January-April was so slow, but May-now have flown by! Thank goodness this year is almost over and that this is the last week of class🙌

Any other single people out there feel s u p e r single during the holidays? I'm in that boat right now. I feel like everyone around me has a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse and I'm chilling on my parents' couch with my dogs. I hate to admit it, but I find myself sometimes thinking that if I had a boyfriend, I would reach ultimate happiness. Ya know? Like I'd have someone there with me supporting me, loving me, spending time with me. Most of my "problems" would be fixed if I was simply in a relationship, right? Yeah ha, no. It doesn't work like that! Yeah he could bring me happiness but that doesn't mean I'll only be happy if I had a relationship. 

My happiness shouldn't come from a guy that I'm in a relationship with. It should come from the Lord. Relationships end, marriages fail, but the relationship you have with God never does. I've learned more about myself and have come to love who I am in the last 8 months and I didn't need a romantic relationship to show me that. 

So if you're single and feeling like you're lacking happiness, you are not alone, friend! I know where I can find pure happiness!

I'm thankful for you, that you would choose to read what's on my heart!

Lots of love,

Nat

Comments