Long Time No See

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all have had a great day! It's been a hot minute since I've talked to ya'll. So many things have been going on, I just haven't had time to sit down and write. Time for a little life update :)

Two weeks ago my sister, Makenzie, had her 19th dance recital. I love watching her dance. She even did a solo and I may or may not have cried the entire time😳 And look how pretty she looked!
Then this past week, my church had Vacation Bible School. This is my favorite time of the year. I love teaching Kindergarten & First Grade with Makenzie and sharing the love of Jesus with them. Each child is so special and I am so excited to see what God is going to do in their lives!
Our class was just precious!

I also chopped 4 inches off of my hair. It was time for a change and something fun. My sister and I are currently house-sitting for some friends of ours and they have the most beautiful house and front door! That sounds so weird but I just had to take a picture in front of it!
For Father's Day this past weekend, we took my dad to a Breakout Game. It was the four of us and then two other people that had signed up for the room we were doing. It was so much fun and nice to meet new people!
And we broke out!!

And lastly, possibly the biggest thing that has happened in the past two weeks, I enrolled and registered for fall classes! I am on the path to get my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I can't wait to start my college education and eventually become a teacher!

That was quite a lot that I just threw at you! Everything has kinda slowed down and mellowed out, so I'm hoping to get back into doing these routinely. Have a great rest of the week!

Comments