Makeup Products I'm Loving

Happy Friday ya'll; we made it to the weekend! I hope you have a super great weekend!

A little fact about me is that I love makeup. I'm always looking for new things to experiment with. So, naturally one of my first posts has to be about makeup! Today I'm sharing the top 5 products that I have been loving recently.


Number 1: Tarte's Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation Heavens to Betsy, this is the best foundation I have ever used! It's full coverage without being too heavy or cakey. I have suffered with acne since I was in middle school and this is the only foundation I have found that does not clog my pores or make my face break out. It comes in a variety of shades so it's perfect for every skin tone. (psst. it's on sale right now for $25 with the code CLAY)

Number 2: Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara I was blessed with long eyelashes, but this mascara makes them so much longer. I have used it for about a month now, and people ask me about my mascara almost everyday. It doesn't clump and goes on like a dream.

Number 3: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette My mom gave my sister and I both one of these palettes this past Christmas. They seriously last forever! The colors are super pigmented so it won't wear off halfway through the day like some eyeshadows do. And if you're not into the colors of this palette, Urban Decay also has several other palettes with many different colors.

Number 4: Elf Makeup Sponge Using a sponge to apply liquid foundation and concealer makes for an even, natural finish. I found this one at Target last year. It's much cheaper than an actual Beauty Blender, but it works just as well. A little tip for a smooth application is to wet your sponge before using it!

Number 5: St. Tropez Self Tan Mousse I know this isn't really a makeup product, but I just have to share it with you! I am a pale redhead who only gets burnt when I go outside. And living in the South, you are outside a lot. So, I need something to give me a little bit of color and who wants to go lay in a tanning bed? Not this girl. I love how this self-tanner is a mousse so it's easy to spread and get an even tan. Once you apply it, you wait 1-3 hours depending on how dark of a tan you want. I normally wait 2 1/2 hours because I am so light. After waiting however long you want, you hop in the shower and rinse off the color. I know it sounds crazy to rinse it off, but trust me, the color stays on. It is a little pricey but it is so worth it!

These are just a few of my favorites that I have been using. I hope you will try them out and if you have any favorites I should try, let me know!!

Comments