Here’s to 21

With today being my 21st birthday (and being bored during quarantine) I decided to share 21 facts about me! I love learning about people, so I thought this would be a fun way to really introduce myself. So without further ado here it goes:
(p.s. I know I’m super boring so if you actually read all these kudos to you)

1. I have a really weird passion for Tennessee, more specifically Knoxville
2. I’ve lived in Knoxville my entire life and don’t really plan to live anywhere else
3. Pizza and ice cream are my two favorite foods that I could literally eat everyday
4. One thing that makes me super happy is being in downtown Knoxville on the Square
5. I’m always the mom of the group
6. I’m an 18 year cancer survivor
7. Dogs are my favorite
8. My heart is really big. Most of the time it’s a good thing, sometimes it sucks
9. Also a big crier due to ^^
10. I’m a firm believer that you can’t be sad when wearing a yellow shirt
11. The Office and Friends are my favorite shows
12. I think Jesus is the best
13. I have one tattoo on the outside of my lower arm
14. I’ve slowly become an extroverted introvert
15. My family means everything to me
16. I love Christmas
17. 9 times out of 10 I’m wearing my pearl earrings
18. I’m late to everything
19. Jam sessions in the car are one of my favorite things
20. I can play the piano and ukulele

And because I love to embarrass myself, here’s fact 21:
I’m deathly terrified of sharks and am convinced that’s how I’ll die🤪

I’ve been so incredibly blessed over the past 21 years and I can’t wait to see how this year plays out! Keep on keeping on during this quarantine!

Lots of love,
Nat

Comments