Saturdays in Knoxville + OOTD

Good Monday morning, friends!! I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

One of my favorite things to do on Saturdays in the summer is to go to the Market Square Farmer's Market in Downtown Knoxville. I LOVE Downtown Knoxville! I just love the atmosphere there. My family and I try to go every time they are open. It's so fun to walk through the booths and see the produce and different crafts.


On Saturday, my dad, mom, and I decided to go down to the farmer's market. After looking around and buying goodies from VG's Bakery (if you are ever in Knoxville you have to check them out) and some cute bouquets of fresh flowers, we started getting hungry. So we walked down to Pete's Diner. Holy moly it is so good. It is my all time favorite place to eat when I'm down there. My parents have been going there since before they were married, so it's fun to hear their stories about the restaurant.

I recently got a few summer staples, so I decided to tell ya'll about them. I love this white tank from Target. It's light and perfect for summer. Because it has details cut out, it is see-through so make sure to wear a tank top underneath it. These gingham shorts from Old Navy are adorable! And the 5 inch seam is the perfect length. Both of these go with literally anything! I paired them with my Birkenstocks, but you could wear strappy sandals or even heels/wedges to dress it up a bit.


For jewelry, I wore my Alex and Ani bracelets and of course my pearl earrings.

It was such a fun day spending time in the heart of my hometown. Have a great week!!

Comments