It’s been a while

Hi sweet friends! It has been so long since I’ve posted or even sat down to write. I’m in my freshman year of college and life is just so busy! While it can be completely overwhelming, I love school. My classes are great and I’ve even made some friends. My favorite class so far has got to be Intro to Teaching. I am so excited to become a teacher. I recently went to a conference about the power of a teacher. Various people spoke about how teachers influenced them and made a difference in their life. Teaching is the calling God has laid on my heart. The classroom is my mission field and I get the chance to show Jesus to a countless number of kids. Talk about encouraging!!

Over the past few months since we last chatted, I’ve finally found myself in a place where I am genuinely happy. I’ve talked a little bit about my anxiety and depression on here, so some of you may know how much of a milestone this is. The first few days of school were rough. The anxiety and depression came back stronger and harder. My amazing family and small group helped me get through that time. After I got into my routine it’s as if all of those feelings are gone. I’m thriving in my classes. My family and I are closer than we have been. I’m actually talking to people at school! (Those who really know me know this is a big deal!) I have been placed where I’m at for a reason. There’s someone I need to show Jesus to. I don’t exactly know who or what the reason is at this moment, but I have no doubt that He will eventually show me.

I’ve missed writing on here. Life gets busy. But, I only have 15(!!) more class days until the semester is over so hopefully I won’t be MIA for so long. I hope you all have a super great week! I challenge you to find joy in each day, whether it be something small or large!

Love,
Nat

Comments